09 February, 2014

Contradiction

I have a thought or question which I shared with a few people, but nobody seem to be able to give a wise answer or thought to make the problem which was committed by many, but unable to be made sensible by any, acceptable. People would just commit the deed without thinking, and knowing that God believers can commit it too, the extraterrestrials would be looking down at humans in disdain.

In case you are not me to know what am I talking about, the question is: Why would one criticise the other for being something or doing something, when he or she used to be the same thing or does the same thing?

I can't believe this. Day by day I lived, hoping that I can rectify things, aiding people in need of help or even just guiding people into doing something better for themselves, my efforts seem to perish ever so quickly by the vast burden, of which the burden is the amount of sins made by humans. Humans can be extremely gifted and smart in many ways, it also means that they can be troublesome in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment